What we know about OS X 10.9.2 Update
- OS X Build 13C64
- 13.1.0 Darwin kernel
- Security and stability patches, including fix for “gotofail” SSL exploit
- Mac Pro 6,1 system definition and support files
- Initial Ivy Bridge E/EP CPU support
- Initial, but incomplete X79/C606 Chipset support
- Updated Intel, NVIDIA, and AMD graphics drivers
- If you use patched or modified drivers, you will need to re-apply changes to the updated drivers.
- This update will replace your audio drivers.
- You will have to reinstall AppleHDA using MultiBeast before or after reboot
- If you use VoodooHDA, you will not need to make any modifications
- Storage drivers updated – TRIM patch will need to be reapplied before or after reboot.
Here’s the step by step way to update:
Download the Combo update from following linkInstall the Update but do not restartCopy your important kext to System/Library/ExtensionsRepair Permissions using kext utility then restart