GPU 6:- NVIDIA GeForce GT 240
A great blend of performance, features, the EVGA EVGA 01G-P3-1236-RX graphics card offers an ideal choice for discerning users wanting picture-perfect photos, vibrant videos and great games at the price that won’t make you wince. It’s built around 96 CUDA Cores with 1GB/128-bit GDDR3 memory delivering a performance boost in you daily application, every time. GPU Accelerated Flash means flawless HD videos on websites like YouTube and Hulu with the new GPU-accelerated Adobe Flash 10.1, and of course crystal-clear BluRay in 1080p with True-Fidelity 7.1 Surround Sound are 100% supported
- NVIDIA UNIFIED ARCHITECTURE WITH GIGATHREAD TECHNOLOGY Fully unified shader core dynamically allocates processing power to geometry, vertex, physics, or pixel shading operations, delivering up to 2x the gaming performance of prior generation GPUs. Massively multi-threaded architecture supports thousands of independent, simultaneous threads, providing extreme processing efficiency in advanced, next generation shader programs.
- FULL MICROSOFT DIRECTX 10.1 SUPPORT World’s first DirectX 10.1 GPU with full Shader Model 4.1 support delivers unparalleled levels of graphics realism and film-quality effects.
- NVIDIA PHYSX TECHNOLOGY GeForce GPU support for NVIDIA PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
- NVIDIA CUDA PARALLEL COMPUTING ARCHITECTURE AND DIRECT COMPUTE & OPENCL SUPPORT CUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU’s processor cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks – such as video transcoding – delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs. Full support for Direct Compute, Microsoft’s GPU computing API and OpenCL GPU computing API opens the door to revolutionary heterogeneous computing.
- NVIDIA LUMENEX ENGINE The NVIDIA Lumenex Engine delivers stunning image quality and floating point accuracy with ultra-fast frame rates. 16X Anti-aliasing Technology enables lightning fast, high-quality anti-aliasing at up to 16x sample rates to obliterate jagged edges. 128-bit Floating Point High Dynamic-Range (HDR) Lighting provides twice the precision of prior generations for incredibly realistic lighting effects-now with support for anti-aliasing.
- NVIDIA PURE VIDEO HD TECHNOLOGY The combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing deliver unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and video. Feature requires supported video software.
GPU 7:- NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250
EVGA GeForce GTS 250 512MB PCI-Express x16 Video Card 512-P3-1151-BR. nVidia meets the current and future demands of high performance, power embedded computing, making it ideal for communications, transaction terminal, interactive client, industrial automation applications as well as for standard home use.
GPU 8:- NVDIA GeForce GT 520
A great solution for office, casual games and other non graphics-intensive tasks, the entry-level ASUS GT520-1GD3-CSM VGA card offers decent performance with ultra-friendly price tag to meet your needs. It’s built around 48 CUDA Cores with 1GB 64-bit DDR3 memory. And with the cutting edge architecture and an array of technology innovations, your multimedia application such as playback of 1080p online video, Blu-ray 3D movies, photo rendering and video editing can be completed fast and smoothly. You web surfing and Windows 7 operation also benefit from the GPU acceleration for richer experience. An HDMI port is included for easy connection to large format display.
- 0DB SILENT COOLING Silent passive cooling runs 0dB quiet, perfect for hushed gaming and multimedia joy.
- MICROSOFT DIRECTX 11 SUPPORT DirectX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high performance in the new API’s key graphics feature, GPU-accelerated tessellation.
- NVIDIA CUDA TECHNOLOGY CUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU’s processor cores to accelerate the most demanding tasks such as video transcoding, physics simulation, ray tracing, and more, delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs.
- NVIDIA PHYSX TECHNOLOGY Full support for PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
- HARDWARE VIDEO DECODE ACCELERATION The combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and video.
- BLU-RAY 3D SUPPORT Enable a theater quality 3D in your home with seamless support for 1080p Blu-Ray 3D discs across any compatible 3D viewing system over HDMI, including active-shutter glasses and passive polarized displays.
GPU 9:- NVIDIA Quadro FX 4000
GPU 10:- NVIDIA Quadro FX 4800
NVIDIA Quadro FX 4800 For Mac ¿ Every Mac Pro Deserves Pro Graphics. Whether creating the next blockbuster film, providing a diagnosis of a patient¿s condition or extending the frontiers of science, professionals push the boundaries of realism, performance and quality everyday. Quadro FX 4800 For Mac delivers ultra-fast performance and realistic effects, enabling industry-leading applications to visualize and solve the world¿s most demanding digital content creation, 3D design, and scientific challenges. Along with superb graphics the innovative NVIDIA CUDA parallel computing architecture for Quadro GPUs enables breakthrough performance in areas such as interactive ray tracing, finite element analysis, and computational fluid dynamics. In addition to the latest Mac OS X-based applications, Boot Camp delivers full Quadro benefits and acceleration when running professional Windows applications. Designed, tested, and built specifically for the Mac Pro, Quadro FX 4800 For Mac gives professionals the ability to explore new realms of visual computing.
Quick Note:–NVIDIA GeForce 4xx and 5xx cards will need the Combo OpenCL Enabler available in the latest MultiBeast.