The GPU is the main part of a PC that converts all those zeros and one of game code into the colorful visuals which you can see on your monitor or TV,it’s also one of the most expensive components in any Custom Build PC. which allow you better experience to Gaming As well as Video Rendering So if you are a Gamer like me then you must have One GPU which gives better performance and max Frames to you games and it will improve you gaming experience.
Well on Mac System Or Custom Build Hackintosh System GPU also plays important role which is equally similar on Windows Based System like Gaming performance with better Frames and Video Rendering Performace
Top 10 Cheap NVIDIA GPU For Hackintosh
Following are the supported NVDIA GTS and GeForce Series Graphics Cards for your Custom Build Hackintosh which are quite cheaper to buy and it have good performance.
GPU 1:- NVIDIA GeForce 9400 GT
GeForce 9400 GT Graphics Card GPU has a 2x performance increase over the comparable 8 series graphics card, allowing you to play the latest PC games without costing you a bundle. Double the power of a single graphics card with NVIDIA SLI technology. Enhance Windows Vista, including the 3D Aero interface and Flip 3D browser. Offload video processing tasks from your CPU to your GeForce graphics card and enjoy stutter-free, vibrant high-definition video playback with the revolutionary NVIDIA Pure Video HD engine.
GPU 2:- NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT
Your PC is now more visual than ever. Supercharge this visual experience with the NVIDIA® GeForce® 9500 GT GPU — there is no better investment to provide more vibrant photos, smoother videos, and more realistic gaming. Take all of this to the next level with custom ground-up design from Galaxy. Improved cooling, superior parts
Enjoy the power of 96 CUDA cores, 550Mhz core clock, 350Mhz memory clock (700Mhz effective), 1 GB of DDR2 memory with 128-bit interface and 11.2 GB/sec of bandwidth. Maximum supported digital resolution of 2560 x 1600, maximum supported VGA resolution of 2048 x 1536. Connections available: DVI and VGA. Recommended power supply of 350W or greater.
GPU 3:- NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT
Big on performance. Easy on the wallet. PNY Verto NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT graphics cards offer OUTSTANDING performance in the sub-$200 price points. PNY Verto NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT graphics cards will deliver an excellent Microsoft Windows Vista experience, as well as the performance required to play the latest Microsoft Direct X 9 and DirectX 10 games. The NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT GPU offers a powerfully immersive entertainment experience designed for extreme high-definition gaming and video playback. Play the hottest DirectX 10 games with awesome speed and watch the latest HD DVD and Blu-ray movies with brilliant clarity. Featuring next generation GeForce and Pure Video HD technologies, the GeForce 9600 GT processing unit puts amazing graphics performance within your reach. Specifications 9600GT 512MB, BUS Technology PCI Express 2.0 , Memory Amount 512 MB ,Memory Interface 256-bit , Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec) 57.6 , Fill Rate (billion pixels/sec.) 20.8 , Core Clock (MHz) 650MHz , Memory Frequency (effective) 1.8GHz. Minimum System Requirements: Intel or AMD compatible motherboard, 512MB system RAM, A minimum 400W system power supply (with 12V current rating of 26A), A PCI Express compliant motherboard with one x16 graphics slot, 1 6-pin supplementary power connector, 50MB of available hard disk space, CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive, Microsoft Windows 2000, XP or Vista, VGA or DVI-I compatible monitor.
GPU 4:- NVIDIA GeForce GT 210
The EVGA GeForce 210 is an entry-level graphics card that delivers basic DirectX 10.1 performance at an ultra-friendly price point. It’s a great choice for HTPC and other applications where low noise and power consumption are major factors. HDMI output, DirectX 10.1 support and an array of NVIDIA technology make this card an essential addition to your PC, whether you demand vivid HD video playback, smooth casual gaming or simply Windows 7 experience
- NVIDIA UNIFIED ARCHITECTURE WITH GIGATHREAD TECHNOLOGY Fully unified shader core dynamically allocates processing power to geometry, vertex, physics, or pixel shading operations, delivering up to 2x the gaming performance of prior generation GPUs. Massively multi-threaded architecture supports thousands of independent, simultaneous threads, providing extreme processing efficiency in advanced, next generation shader programs.
- FULL MICROSOFT DIRECTX 10.1 SUPPORT World’s first DirectX 10.1 GPU with full Shader Model 4.1 support delivers unparalleled levels of graphics realism and film-quality effects.
- NVIDIA CUDA PARALLEL COMPUTING ARCHITECTURE AND DIRECT COMPUTE & OPENCL SUPPORT CUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU’s processor cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks – such as video transcoding – delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs. Full support for DirectCompute, Microsoft’s GPU computing API and OpenCL GPU computing API opens the door to revolutionary heterogeneous computing
- NVIDIA LUMENEX ENGINE The NVIDIA Lumenex Engine delivers stunning image quality and floating point accuracy with ultra-fast frame rates. 16X Anti-aliasing Technology enables lightning fast, high-quality anti-aliasing at up to 16x sample rates to obliterate jagged edges. 128-bit Floating Point High Dynamic-Range (HDR) Lighting provides twice the precision of prior generations for incredibly realistic lighting effects-now with support for anti-aliasing.
- NVIDIA QUANTUM EFFECTS TECHNOLOGY Advanced shader processors architected for physics computation enable a new level of physics effects to be simulated and rendered on the GPU-all the while freeing the CPU to run the game engine and AI.
- NVIDIA PURE VIDEO HD TECHNOLOGY The combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing deliver unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and video. Feature requires supported video software.
GPU 5:- NVIDIA GeForce GT 220
The GIGABYTE GV-N220OC-1GI GeForce GT 220 is an entry-level graphics card that delivers basic graphics performance for your daily tasks. 48 CUDA Cores with 1GB 128-bit DDR3 memory boost your multimedia enjoyment and casual games with new level of smooth and effect you can never experience on integrated graphics. Complete with full DirectX 10.1 support and HDMI connector, this card is a must-have for your PC elevating your experience in gaming, media-rich website surfing and even Windows 7 operation.
- PHYSX TECHNOLOGY NVIDIA PhysX is the next big thing in gaming! Delivering physics in games is no easy task. It’s an extremely compute-intensive environment based on a unique set of physics algorithms that require tremendous amounts of simultaneous mathematical and logical calculations. The best way to get real-time physics, such as explosions that cause dust and debris, characters with life-like motion or cloth that drapes and tears naturally is with an NVIDIA PhysX-ready GeForce processor. PhysX software is widely adopted by over 150 games, is used by more than 10,000 registered users and is supported on Sony PlayStation 3, Microsoft Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii and PC. PhysX technology will take gaming to a whole new level.
- CUDA TECHNOLOGY NVIDIA CUDA technology unlocks the power of the hundreds of cores in your NVIDIA GeForce graphics processor (GPU) to accelerate some of the most performance hungry computing applications. The CUDA technology is already adopted by thousands of programmers to speed up those performance hungry computing applications.
- NVIDIA PURE VIDEO HD TECHNOLOGY The combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and video.
- ROHS COMPLIANT As a citizen of the global village, GIGABYTE is dedicated to being a pioneer in environment care. Give the whole of Earth a promise that GIGABYTE products do not contain any of the restricted substances in concentrations and applications banned by the RoHS Directive, and are capable of being worked on at the higher temperatures required for lead free solder. One Earth and GIGABYTE Cares!